Monday, February 27, 2006

Berlin: Prices




As I’ve written before
Berlin is one the cheapest European Capitals. Prices in general are cheaper than Lisbon or Cologne (also in Germany) for example.
Cheaper considering that I’m talking in general, because Berlin also knows how to be expensive if you are in the mood to play the millionaire.
Berlin is a paradise for shops, especially the kind of shopping I like: Boots, militaria regalia, military clothes, clothes on second hands shops, antiques, food, etc…
A drink in a Bar is also cheap, and all the Gay Venues I know have Free Entrance.
At Scheune the bottle of water is only 1.5€, where can you still find it “at night” for this price?
Museums tickets have normal and acceptable prices… (except for the Neue Galerie)
And so on…
Well, I can say that Berlin is a place that we can afford to stay and enjoy!