Saturday, June 03, 2006

Talking about Brussels












I have no idea how many times I have been in Brussels but what I can tell you is that Brussels is definitely one of my favourites destinations in Europe.

As a European capital, Brussels is characterised by the considerable diversity of its sectors of activity. Its role within the European Union has inexorably acted as a magnet, drawing numerous companies who have set up their headquarters in the city.Brussels is a “green” city.

There are numerous parks throughout the city, which offer us the opportunity of walk and enjoy its urban landscape.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

11:24 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love Your Boots, Sir!

http://bootlickboy.livejournal.com

10:09 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

superbe men! en cuir et bottes....de quoi remplir ts les fantasmes!

10:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home